Loving this kitchen in Coastal Living's March 2010 issue designed by Erika Powell. Check out her blog Urban Grace, it is one of my very favorites... plus she's an Auburn grad! War Eagle!!!
Here is more of her work from the Southern Living February 2010 issue
Posted at 09:00 AM in auburn, blogs, design | Permalink
Thank you ever so much Mrs. Kendall Boggs at Kendall Boggs Fine Arts and Crafts for nominating me for this wonderful award! I am truly honored.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Share 5 interesting things about yourself.
5.Nominate 7 bloggers and let them know on their blog.
Here are 5 interesting things about me:
1. I’m named after my great-grandmother Montye Mae from Dallas, Texas.
2. I took clogging when I was younger (it’s the country version of tap).
3. I love to go to flea markets, estate & yard sales; my house is full of random treasures! I have dreamed of going to Brimfield and Round Top, maybe one day.
4. My favorite movie is Shag; seen it probably 50 times… Embarrassing - I know!
5. The most important things in my life are - Faith, Family and Friends. The three things that got me through this past fall.
I nominate the following as Beautiful Bloggers...
Meredith Wilcke Photography
Southern Girl in Oki
The Idea Room
Frugal Farmhouse Design
Diary of a New Mom
Close to Home
Posted at 02:21 PM in blogs | Permalink
Starting tonight I will have a new post each day this week. Including, the pictures of the girls that Meredith took...which turned out great.
I have also added a subscriber link on the right hand column, for your convenience. Updates will come via email.
Also, my cousin Elizabeth has started a blog about her life in Japan. It's called Southern Girl in Oki. Check it out here https://southerngirlinoki.blogspot.com/
More to come, but in the meantime here are a couple of photos of the girls taken by Irma at Mazzotti Portraits.
My precious little pumpkins.... who, by the way, did not sleep at all last night and woke up this morning around 5:00AM. It's a good thing their so cute.
Posted at 01:17 PM in anna grace & julia, blogs, photographers | Permalink
Posted at 05:05 PM in blogs, things i'm loving | Permalink